Tonight Jacob held up one finger and said, "What does this mean?"
Me: Um, be quiet?
Jake: No. Mom, tell me what it means!
Me: Jake, I don't know what it means. Wait a minute?
Jake: Pretend you're a boy! (pause) A boy with long hair.
Me: Okay....
Jake: What does it mean?
Me: I really don't know. I already guessed.
Jake: It means F-P-N-L-L. That spells, "Listen to the teacher."
He then held up his two index fingers together.
Jake: What does this mean?
Me: I have no idea.
Jake: F-P-L-L-N-I-L-N. That spells, "Be quiet" and "Listen to the teacher."
It appears I have a lot to learn.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob wanted to make pancakes for dinner. I said we could.
Jacob: I want to make pancakes now (whining).
Me: You'll have to wait a little bit.
Jacob: You're hurting my feelings, and if my feelings all go away, then I won't believe you guys!
It appears Jacob, too, has a lot to learn.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*Explosive laughter*
Post a Comment