Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mexican Train and Silliness!

Mexican Train is a great game!!! :) My dad, mom, Greg, Anne, and Sarah all had a great time playing Mexican Train last night. I think sleep deprivation is a key factor in playing.
I was taking photos of anything that interested me.... here's Benjamin's clear pacifier.
And chocolate-covered sunflower kernels.
And the tiles I had left during one round.
And our ceiling light.
Anne laying down a tile.
A train on a tile.
The score sheet. Greg won.
The trains having a meeting... aerial view.
Up close.
A few photos into this, Sarah asked me what kind of drugs I was taking. :)

No comments: