Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jacob's Birthday: Part III

We had to do Jacob's cake one day late because he was a little sick on Saturday. We didn't think his tummy could handle all of the richness of cake.

Here's the cake he chose:
Taking a big breath...
And blowing those candles out!
Here's his monster-sized piece. He wanted one with a big, frosting rose on it.
Laughing at Dad.
This is why Jacob was laughing:
Poppa being silly. We had photos of Auntie Anne and George Bob, but they didn't turn out very well. I don't think the flash went off.
Hats, Jacob style.


No comments: