On Saturday, we went to a Kirkwood High School football game. It had been several years since I'd been to one, and it was a first for Jacob and Benjamin! We had quite the crowd - George Bob and Poppa, Auntie Anne, Uncle Ben, Aunt Sarah, and our little clan. We were very lucky to find a row all together because it was packed!

Jacob and Uncle Ben hamming it up. Sarah had promised us "sweatshirt weather" for the game... not quite. It was muggy and hot!!! (My parents wimped out and left at half-time.)

Jacob was enthralled with the cheerleaders.

I love marching bands!!! Get a good (or even mediocre) drum line going, and I'm yours!

Jacob looked almost as interested in the game as his dad did!

Aunt Sarah getting some quality baby time.

Another round of Follow the Leader! (Jacob's always the leader.)

The boys making pretty faces...

Auntie Anne and Baby B.

And a closing shot of a somewhat sweaty baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment