I'm posting multiple blogs for the weekend... it's been busy, and I'm a little camera-happy. The last week has been rather busy -- Greg left for Altoona, PA on Tuesday morning and George Bob came in Tuesday afternoon to help out with the kids. (Yeah, my mom is awesome, I know!)
Tuesday and Wednesday night, my mom made dinner for us at home. Thursday night, however, we went out to dinner at Stir Crazy. It is DELICIOUS!!! Jacob loved watching the wok masters cook his food.
Here's a summary of the postings:
Fun with George Bob. I had Friday off of work, so we had a big day!
Jacob's Birthday: Part I
Jacob Making Faces
Jumpin' Jake
Benjamin Outside
Anne & Mom
Jacob Racing
Benjamin is Four Months Old
Birthday: Part II
Birthday: Part III
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment