Thinking I was being super organized, I cleaned out Benjamin's diaper bag before we left... and left out a change of clothing. Whaddayaknow, he pooped through his outfit right away. I was able to save the overalls, but not the onesie, so Benjamin ended up topless today.
Jacob loves picking raspberries.
Benjamin thought it was a little too hot, especially since he had to stay closed in his stroller for most of it. That's what happens when your airhead mom forgets a change of clothing and you're too little to be out in the sun!
My favorite chubby little hand in the world. (Before anyone gets huffy on Jacob's behalf, his hand isn't chubby.)
And the cutest little baby foot.
Just walkin' along, pickin' berries.
Jacob's friend, Abigail. What a cutie! :)
Greg looking handsome and happy.+of+09-28-2008+Orchard+121.jpg)
Jacob looking adorable.
Jacob and Abigail felt the need to "bury" smooshed and rotting apples on the ground.
There were a lot of them.
A finished piece.
A delicious bucket of raspberries. The yellow ones are super tasty!



















No comments:
Post a Comment