Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Out of Order

I loaded these in the wrong order... but I figured out of order is better than nothing, so here goes!

After we had 15 inches of snow piled on our yard, Jacob finally got to go out and play in the snow tonight! He was pretty excited about how the snow covered his pants and wanted me to take a photo for documentation.
I wish this photo hadn't turned out blurry.
It's not an exciting photo, but I just think he's so beautiful. :)
During our day home together, Jacob wanted to make a square cake. I'm not sure why, but here it is! We made it yesterday and it's been drooping more and more each hour.
Baby B being adorable.

Auntie Anne came to visit for my birthday. Jacob and Benjamin had a great time with her!
I didn't remember to take a photo on Benjamin's 8 month birthday until about 11:30 that night. He was sick and had finally fallen asleep, so I didn't want to risk waking him with the flash. So, for the first time... I'm a day late.


Benjamin loves being upside down.
Playing with Jacob's "monster trucks."
Jacob playing a Thomas the Tank Engine game online.
Benjamin using Jacob's feet to pull himself up. :)

Greg and Jacob at the Pacers game.
Jacob in line to high five the players as they came out.
He's so little that it's hard to see him. He's right in front of the boy in the green shirt.
On the Thursday before the Monster Jam, Greg took the kids to see the Batman truck at an auto parts store. Pretty cool (if you're a 4-year-old boy)!

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

ok, let's see if i can remember what i was going to say after looking at all those photos. oh yes! i remember one thing! you can just cut and paste your photos within your post if you put them up in the wrong order.

and what was that other thing?.....

oh yeah! in the first pictures of benjamin on the floor, at first glance it looked like there was a human leg and a separate foot lying next to him. i know it's a piece of wood or something and then a sock, but....it's really pretty hilarious. you should go back and look.