Jacob was singing "Kung Fu Fighting," but saying, "Kum foo fighting."
Me: It's KUNG Fu.
Jake: No, it's KUM FU.
Me: No, it's KUNG.
Jake: But Dad said it was KUM FU.
Me: No, Jake. Dad wouldn't say that. It's KUNG FU.
Jake: (very quietly) I was wrong. (Hangs head)
Me: Jake? What did you say?
Jake: I was wrong. (pause) Mommy, I don't like to be wrong.
----------------------------------------
While driving, we saw a box truck with a picture of the Earth on it.
Jake: Hey, Mom! That's the Earth!
Me: Yep.
Jake: The green is the land and the blue is the ocean.
Me: That's right.
Jake: Ocean and sea are synonyms.
Me: (dumbfounded) Uh, yeah... that's right.
Jake: That means they mean the same thing.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment