Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Serving of Photos

It's been really cold out lately, so the kids had to bundle up. Benjamin wasn't sure about the hat at first, but appreciated it while we were going from the car to the stores!




Jacob helped make a cake for my birthday. Here's the best part of "helping."

Benjamin's very proud of his new skills. Check out that knee action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jake is beautiful, as usual, and Baby B looks so different. I see that his hair is a little longer and lays down a little more.