Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 19, 2009

The First Benjaminism

Benjamin has shown himself to be very different from Jacob since the moment he was born. He is mellow and easygoing. He is a little more of a troublemaker, though.

I was holding him on my lap a few minutes ago. He had a pacifier in his mouth and was playing with an empty water bottle. He accidentally dropped the water bottle on the floor. He then looked at me, expecting me to pick it up. I didn't. He looked at the floor, then at me. Nothing.

That obviously wasn't working, so he dropped his pacifier on the floor and then looked at me with an expression that said, "How about now? Whatcha gonna do now, Mom? -- And while you're at it, pick up the water bottle, too!"

No comments: