Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little Knitting and a Lot of Boys

Greg's first knitting attempt.... Next year's Christmas gift is going to involve coasters and pillow cases. It will be awesome.
Thank goodness for the toy room (seen in the background). It's the only way the family room can ever have any clear floor space (not that it happens very often -- I'm just saying it's possible).
Benjamin is a firm believer in the power of water.
Hanging out, looking all red-heady, and showing off his two teeth!

No! I don't want you to take my picture! Stop it, Mom!
Just kidding! Psy-eech!
They're way too young to have the, "Wow, my mom is such a loser" faces on.
Jacob smirking.
Jacob insisted that I tell him how many photos I was going to take. He would only agree to 20. Originally, he was counting each photo. I told him that ruined them, and if they weren't good photos, they didn't count! Ha ha ha ha ha. Mom - 1, Jacob - 0.
Mommy says, "Act happy -- or else!"

And while you're at it, look cute!




Good job, boys! :)

No comments: