After our weekend visitors left and Greg headed to work, I thought fingerpainting would be a fun treat. Here they are before beginning:
Benjamin during the artistic process.
Jacob during the artistic process.
Benjamin's paint plate halfway through.
Jacob's paint plate halfway through.
Benjamin posing with his finished art.
Jacob posing with his finished art.
The paint plates at the very end.
Jacob's fingerpainting of the family at the beach. Greg totally holds me up with just his hands all the time.
Jacob made a painting of Benjamin. I know the red is just the outline of his head, but the lower part makes me think of hands on each side of the face. Then it's a very humorous picture, I think.
And Benjamin's masterpiece. :)
Benjamin showing me his sad face. How could you say no to this?
My sweet, sweet boys. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time for a bit.





















1 comment:
I've wanted to freeze them in time for a long time, just like I wanted to freeze you when you were little.
Post a Comment