Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Been A While...

Here's a random photo of Jacob on his sick day at home a couple of weeks ago. This boy has a way of scaring me when he gets sick. Sunday night he said he felt sick. I took his temperature, and whaddaya know, he was running a fever of 103.6. Yowza. And suddenly looked pretty awful. Note the purple circles under his eyes. So we had a day at home together the next day. I let him sip some mint tea. I think he felt pretty cool. :)
 My dad and sister came to visit this past weekend. Papa (not shown) played a rowdy game of "Statue" with the kids. Jacob and Benjamin's cousins came over for a while.
 My beautiful boy.
 I love when he's just happy without thinking about it.
 Goofy bunch of kids!

 Just looking at this photo makes me feel like the luckiest person alive.

No comments: