Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Girlfriend

So tonight I asked Jacob about Lindsay, his girlfriend, and what all of that means. He wasn't sure how to explain it at first, but finally said, "It's just, well, she seems so special to me."


Oh my gosh!
I had to more questions, though...


Me: What happens when you go to different schools next year?
Jacob: I don't know. But I will never forget her.
Me: Oh, that's sweet. Do you think you'll have other girlfriends and she'll have other boyfriends then?
Jacob: I don't know yet. I just know I will always remember her. No matter what.
(He was looking at me with his big-eyed, super serious look.)
Me: I know, Jake. I'm sure you won't.

No comments: