Apparently Morin is history. Jacob told me a month or so ago that he held hands with Lindsay. He's been talking about her a lot lately. I got an email from her mom today and she said Lindsey talks about how smart Jacob is. Greg said Lindsay's dad said Lindsey told him she broke up with her boyfriend of two years (they're SIX!) and has a new boyfriend... Jacob.
Over dinner, I asked Jacob if he has a girlfriend. He said "not yet." I said, "Do you want a girlfriend?" He said he didn't know, but would no longer look at me. I kept asking (I'm a mom). He wouldn't look at me and said he didn't know who he'd like as his girlfriend and that he was thinking about it. I said, "Has anyone asked you to be her boyfriend?" He said, "Yeah. Lindsay." I asked, "What did you say?" He said, "I said I'd think about it." I asked when that was. "A while ago." "And you haven't answered her yet?" "I did! I said I'd think about it!"
Typical boy.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment