Today was Jacob's first day of kindergarten. He's been saying he's excited, but it might be only because he thinks we expect him to say that. He's going to kindergarten at his daycare, so a lot of his daily routine will remain the same. The hardest part for me is going to be remembering that I can't keep him home just because I feel like it if I have a day off.
So, we took a photo in front of the tree in front of our house.
It was only about 6:10 AM, so it was still dark out.
Jacob came home from school with this:
Jacob and Moron? Huh?
When I asked about this drawing, he said, "It's me and Mauren (sounds like Lauren)." I asked what they were doing. He said the guy in the middle was saying, "I now pronounce you man and wife." I asked, "So, you're getting married?" He said yes, but couldn't really give me any more details.



No comments:
Post a Comment