Aunt Sarah took Benjamin on a fun play date while we were at Gleaners.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Saturday
Today we did a little bit of work at Gleaners. Greg worked in the frozen foods and Jacob and I made holiday cards for senior packages. Jacob made some great Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. His last two were "Happy Football Season!" cards. His own idea. He drew the NFL symbol and someone throwing a ball through field goal posts. Hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment