Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Few from the Weekend

Last night we had fun playing Candyland. Benjamin won both rounds. He won a couple of days before that when we played Life. He is 2. He doesn't understand the game, but he has a lucky hand, apparently.
 Jacob before the haircut Saturday afternoon, with one VERY loose front tooth.

 My little imp.




Jacob and Benjamin watched some Dora this weekend. Jacob was very serious while watching as a toddler. Now that he's WAY too old for it, he shouts along when Dora asks them to yell something. He gets very into it. I'm not sure what this means. Anyway, Dora was having them count to seven in Spanish. Benjamin yelled, "Uno! Dos! Tres! Cuatro! Cinco! Seis! SIESTA!!!" Hee hee hee.

Last night Jacob asked me if Greg like Star Wars as a kid. I said I didn't know, but probably. Jacob said, "I think he does. We talked about it once, and he sounded cheerful." :)

No comments: