Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Lunch

Today was the Thanksgiving lunch at the kids' daycare. Benjamin's was at 11:15 and Jacob's was at 12:15. I took the day off and went to both. Greg came for the end of Benjamin's and the beginning of Jacob's. I got to talk with Jacob's teacher, which was great. 

Below: Layton, Lindsay, Jacob, Tyler
 Jacob and Lindsay... the girlfriend!

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

I can't tell you how excited I am about this union. Jake will be so good to her and she's the cutest thing ever....and their kids would be so smart. Why don't we have arranged marriages in this country? I mean, come on--let's just put the ok stamp on it and have that settled.