Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Posting Photos Right Away is Boring!

Benjamin working out some tunes.
Benjamin can't wait until he's big enough to be in the big kid room.
Of course, if he wants to be somewhere, he usually finds a way.
Helping out around the house.
He actually fell asleep like this. Sweeping is hard work!
He was very pleased with the sandals.
Silly boy.
Have I ever mentioned that he's goofy?
Playing Mario Kart together.
Jacob and Brianna at a hockey game. I tried to teach Jacob to cheer when the players got into fights. There was only one, though. Fighting is okay in hockey!
Hoodies! Pants optional.
Looking out George Bob and Papa's hotel window. It was only a few minutes after this photo that I started thinking about windows falling out and all the what ifs. 
Jacob being cheesy for the camera.
And laughing in the car.

No comments: