Janet and Don got married on Saturday. It was a sweet, simple ceremony. Unfortunately, I had my camera on the wrong setting for most of the time we were there. My very simple, basic digital camera has several settings. I don't know what most of them are for, but apparently "P" is for when you want your photos to be blurry, smeared images.
Benjamin sporting his little suit outfit. He was soooooo pleased with this.
After Greg got him dressed, he came running to me yelling, "Mama! Shirt! Mama! Shirt!"
My sweet boys in our front yard. Greg had a tie, Benjamin had a tie, so Jacob wanted a tie.
Well, Greg-sized ties are way too big, so we went for a bowtie (also very big, but ADORABLE!).
He's so cute.
Jacob and Brianna.
Our little family.
I'm not sure what he's about to say here, but it cracks me up.
Sword fighting with sticks.
Benjamin joins in. His stick's a little small!
(I know... That's what she said. There! Do you feel better now that I said it?)
Greg, Benjamin, Janet, Don, Jacob, Katy
Congratulations, Janet and Don (aka Mom & Don and Nana and Grandpa Don).
We couldn't be happier for you!









1 comment:
For the record, 'P' stands for portrait mode and is basically the same as Auto mode, just without the flash. :) It should work great as long as there is plenty of light. But if you're indoors or somewhere where there is enough light, it's actually far better than Auto mode.
Hope that helps!
carzi
Post a Comment