Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bristle Blocks

George Bob and Papa gave Benjamin Bristle Blocks for Christmas. He loves them. Jacob likes to build imaginative things with them, like a rubber stamper with a bajillion different stamps.

This morning, Benjamin came up to me with a stack of blocks and said, "Castle." I said, "Did you build a castle?" He said, "Um hmmmm" and looked VERY pleased with himself.

I took couple photos of it.

A few minutes later he came up with another.

Benjamin: "Castle!"

Me: "Did you build another castle?"

Benjamin: "Yeah."

Me: "Wow, that's so great!"

Benjamin: "Picture?"
Hee hee.

No comments: