Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Day at the Track

Greg won tickets to the racetrack during a radio call-in contest. He also won tickets to the Miller Lite party deck, but ended up giving them away to some lucky young'uns (legal young'uns) who could fully appreciate the beer, food, and scantily clad beer girls.

It was a beautiful afternoon. Very, very windy, but quite nice!



The kids eagerly watched for cars.
As soon as one came close, they would scream and run up the hill. They then rolled back down the hill and the process started again.


I just like this photo!






Benjamin wanted to join in the big kid fun. He got over his fear of grass this weekend!

Benjamin is in this photo.












I couldn't decide which one I like better, so I decided to post both of them.




4 comments:

georange bob said...

Wow! The first one you decided to post (didn't know which one you liked better so you decided to post both) was like a carbon copy. Dad and Jake have the same smile, same checks, same nose. I guess I had never noticed it quite so clearly before. Happy mother's day baby.

PaPaPete said...

HI, Happy Mother's Day. Jacob has the same smile and cheeks of Greg...it's really noticeable in this pics. Dad

Heidi Stone said...

I pick #1.

Also, your parents totally copied each other in the comments section.

Copycats.


chemiumb

Miney said...

It was my dad's first time EVER commenting on a blog, so you have to go a little easy on him. :)