Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fun and Games

We went to another birthday party on Sunday at Xscape. Jacob had a great time! Here is duckpin bowling... He held his arms up like this each time he let go of the ball, all the way until the ball hit the pins. :) It was REALLY hard not to laugh out loud. It was so cute!
Concentrating hard. This is a serious game! He ended up with an 80.
Benjamin was pretty sleepy, which ended up working well for us.
A super colorful ride. Our camera isn't very cooperative indoors, and it really didn't like the lights and movement... so this is our best shot.
Jacob playing miniature golf on the haunted course. He cheats.
Playing a motorcycle game.

Benjamin can't wait until he's big enough to play in the toy room. He stands at the gate and yells, "Jacob!"
My happy baby.

2 comments:

georange bob said...

beautiful, beautiful babies!

Heidi Stone said...

Ok, the way people pronounce "escape" as if it has an "x" in it DRIVES ME CRAZY. So I'm pretty sure I could never visit this place w/o screaming at some managerial staff person.