Jacob danced and danced and danced. It was so cute!!! Greg took some video, so I'm going to try to post that on here.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
'N Sync
Jacob wanted to dance tonight, so we put in 'N Sync's CD. Yes, it's a little embarrassing to own this CD, but it's actually pretty good! We hadn't listened to it before tonight because I only purchased it because I love the song, "Bye Bye Bye."
Jacob danced and danced and danced. It was so cute!!! Greg took some video, so I'm going to try to post that on here.
Jacob danced and danced and danced. It was so cute!!! Greg took some video, so I'm going to try to post that on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so adorable!
Post a Comment