Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Transformers!

The W Family lives down the street from my parents. They are lovely people. The mom and dad called on Saturday to ask if they could bring a gift for Benjamin over. Wonderful people that they are, they also had a gift for Jacob, which he eagerly opened. (It was a really cool book about trucks and diggers.) We had a very pleasant visit. When they were heading out the door, Jacob came running down the stairs saying, "Wait! I want to show you my Transformers undies!" Mrs. W. kindly showed great interest as Jacob showed her three of his favorite pairs and told her the names of the characters on them. :)

No comments: