Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Jacob Sings to Benjamin
I taught Jacob a little tune I used to sing to him when he was a baby. Basically, it just repeats, "Who's the best baby in the whole wide world?" over and over again and ends with, "I think it's you." Jacob really liked it and started singing it to Benjamin. It's so sweet, and Benjamin actually seemed to be listening to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment