Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Oreos for Breakfast
With Jacob's new independent streak, he thinks he can do everything by himself. I was in my bedroom feeding Benjamin. When I came out, Jacob told me that he'd had some Oreos for breakfast. I said, "You have to ask me for those! You can't just go get them." His answer was, "Well, you weren't in here." We're going to have to work on that. It's his new way to get around the inevitable "no."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment