Benjamin told me tonight that I'm his best friend. He said Daddy is our best friend, too. And Jake.
******************************************
Benjamin said I have Miss Tosha hair. And eyes. And mouth. And face. And I am Miss Tosha. And he is, too. So then we had to play Miss Tosha by calling each other Miss Tosha over and over again. Silly boy.
******************************************
We heard a song by Carla Bruni. Greg told Jacob her name. Jacob said he'd heard the first name Carla before, but hadn't heard the last name Bruni. Greg told him it's an Italian last name but that she was married to the French president. Jacob said, "What? So they're mixing up two countries in Europe?" I was impressed.
******************************************
It's 8:54 p.m. Bedtime is at 7:30. They're both chatting away in their room, just being goofy. It's a huge improvement from before bedtime, when the spent most of the evening fighting.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment