Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Chalk and Hockey

Greg told Benjamin he could only use chalk on the sidewalk or the driveway. Benjamin looked him in the eye, drew on his face, and said, "I'm a sidewalk."
On our way to a hockey game!
Happiness all around!
And silliness!
One hunky husband.
I was told to take one of myself, too. I follow orders.
I love the rare moments when I can catch him just laughing freely.
 No analyzing, no worrying, no "trying" to be something in particular. Just laughing.
At the game.
Little troublemaker.
Making my insides feel all warm and mushy.

I love this little face.

No comments: