Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Times Are Changing

I loved the song "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys when I was in fifth grade. Jennifer Livingston loved it, and I thought she was cool, so I loved it, too. We played it at my first-ever boy-girl party. It was a big deal. We got to hang out in her basement, play music, eat chips (Doritos!), and talk with boys.


Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go

Jacob likes that song quite a bit, but here's what we heard tonight:





Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on baby mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go



Oh my.

1 comment:

Heidi Stone said...

I find Jacob's version extremely comical. Especially coming from a 5-year old.