Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there. :) Motherhood is such a gift, and treasure each day with my precious little ones. As I type, Benjamin is watching Thomas the Tank Engine with Greg. He keeps saying, "Thomas! Thomas!" over and over again. He wants to watch it each night before going to sleep.
Greg and the kids washed my car today and spent the afternoon outside so I could relax inside. Jacob bought me a few delightful presents -- a 12-pack of diet Coke, gum, Apple Jacks cereal, and a card with a cat and a dog on the front (the inside says, "We have to pee."). I love gifts chosen by small children.
As I get older, I see myself becoming more and more like my mom. I understand her reactions so much better than I did as a child. And I appreciate more and more everything she did (and does) for us. My childhood was very happy. I never doubted my parents' love for a second (well, unless you count the obligatory stage at 13 when I just knew they hated me). I hope my boys look back on these days and remember them happily as well.
I love you, Momma!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You left me speechless and that's an accomplishment! Thank you so much. The best thing we can ever do is to raise children in a home where they feel love and feel safe. You and Greg are such incredible parents your boys will have that. The two greatest gifts are roots and wings. I love you.
I also noticed that you are continuing my good nutrition sense for children (I see the Mac & Don's box). I taught you well.
I should have said the two greatest gifts we can give our chilren are roots and wings.
Post a Comment