Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Weekend

Benjamin cracks me up with his little smirks. He was watching a movie with Jacob. Jacob, as you can see, was completely engrossed. Benjamin... not so much, but he enjoyed hanging out with Jacob.
Jacob playing "This Little Piggy" with Benjamin.
Jacob promoting up to his blue belt. Woo hoo!
On the way home from Cookie Cutters. They desperately needed haircuts.
Benjamin looking weepy in a new outfit from George Bob and Papa.



Jacob reading a book on the top bunk. Greg did some rearranging -- no more changing table!
Benjamin enjoyed finding sunglasses while Greg was working in their room.

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

Cute babies! Benny is so funny and I love the outfit. Way to go Jake (the new karate belt)!