Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Batch 2 of Photos

So, wow. Check out Benjamin enjoying some lasagna. Wow.




This is the level of mess I like. Check the corners of his mouth.
And here's another of Benjamin. Wow (again).
Greg's work had a picnic at the baseball game. Jacob had a great time playing with the other kids.




We did watch the game for a little bit.




After the game we drove to St. Louis. Lion's Choice. Mmmmm.


Cute baby feet!

Jacob heading out to the pool.

Benjamin watching Jacob and Papa in the pool.
His view.




On the way back home.
Jacob's been into the navigation system lately. He likes to know what road we're on and how long we have until we reach our destination.

No comments: