Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home Repairs and Jumparoos

Greg's been doing some updates around the house. He added a new light over the kitchen sink. Jacob was very proud to be helping out.
Pulling the wire through the wall for Dad.
Jacob. Yes, there is food on his face, but he's actually willing to just pose for a photo - I'll take it!
Benjamin playing with my favorite blanket. He was busy playing peek-a-boo. He plays peek-a-boo with anything. Water bottles, paper, toys, whatever. It is hilarious!


My sweet, sweet baby boy. We'll probably go for his first (official) haircut soon.
Watching Jacob.
And many, many photos in the Jumparoo.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are some of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. Baby B looks so different. Jake is so proud to be helping dad.