Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photos from the Week....

Benjamin hanging out with Aunt Sarah outside of Cheeseburger in Paradise.


My first alcoholic drink in years... It wasn't very alcohol-y, so it was super tasty!
Jacob's first Lego plane. He can pretty much follow the directions and assemble it by himself!


Benjamin working hard to learn the piano.


The hard work paid off! He's advanced to Haydn.

And the "before" picture... We went to Klubhouse Cuts for Kids for his first haircut. They didn't have printer ink at this location, either. So, no cute first haircut certificate. :(


This costs how much?!? You don't have any color ink? What kind of joint is this?









I can't even achieve eyelashes like his with the help of mascara!

Shredding a paper napkin under the table. (Probably the highlight of his day!)


I'll post a couple of Jacob stories tomorrow!

No comments: