Benjamin started getting onto his hands and knees on Sunday night. He's been doing it a lot since then, but doesn't really know what to do once he's in that position. It's crazy to think that he's at the exact same point Jacob was at this age, and Jacob pulled himself to standing a week or two from this point. Benjamin definitely keeps us busy right now!
--------------------------------------
A conversation with Jacob:
Me: What do you want to get Dad for Christmas?
Jake: Maybe something for grown ups. Maybe markers.
Me: Oh, that would be cool. What about what you said a few days ago? (I can't say what it is in case reads it, so I'm just going to pretend he said he wanted to buy Greg a book.)
Jake: Well, maybe. Or, I could get him something cooler, like a Spiderman outfit!
(We ended up getting his original idea.)
---------------------------------------
Jacob: Let's play frogs. Dad can be the Daddy Frog. You'll be the Mommy Frog. I'll be the Kid Frog, and Benjamin will be the tadpole!
--------------------------------------
Coming soon: photos and possibly video from Jacob's Christmas program!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment