Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Jacobisms

At dinner on Christmas, my dad wanted everyone to make toasts. I don't remember what his toast was, but it was something along the lines of having everyone together. Anne toasted family. My dad asked Jacob what he toasted.

Jake: Um, bread?

Classic!

----------------------------------

Greg was explaining to Jacob that the clouds are above everything we see on Earth. He demonstrated by making a fist and then covering it with his other hand (the fist being the Earth and the hand being the clouds). Jacob was doing the same thing and showing me.

Jake: The Earth (holding up his fist) is my punch hand. This hand (the flat one) is the clouds.

No comments: