On the drive down, we went over several "tickle bellies," as my family calls them. Jacob kind of laughed as we went over one, and I said, "Does it make your tummy feel funny?" He said, "Yeah! And my penis, too!" Greg and I were laughing pretty hard after that.

Jacob got to go on a wave runner and loved it. Grandpa S took Jacob out first, but then Uncle Steve did while Aunt Jeanne took Brianna out. They were "racing." Jacob thought that was pretty cool.

Daniel and Heidi brought their Slip and Slide, and Jacob thought that was pretty wonderful. He'd asked me about one a while ago, and I told him we couldn't have one because it kills the grass. When I told him Daniel and Heidi were bringing one to Madison, he immediately became suspicious and started interrogating me... "So, they can have a water slide because they want their grass to die?" "Um, no... it doesn't always die."

Benjamin was peaceful and happy, as always. He loved visiting with Aunt Rosie, Grandma Bonnie, and Grandpa S. He napped in his stroller and enjoyed the breeze while he was awake.

We got to visit briefly with Great Grandpa S. He wasn't having the best day health-wise, so he was only able to watch from upstairs, but seemed happy to have so much family around.

Jacob was sad to go and claimed to not be tired, but fell asleep within a few minutes of leaving. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment