Benjamin rolled over from his back side to his front!!! He was on a slight decline, but ended up doing it two times! It's just crazy for a baby who doesn't appear to ever TRY. He just does things easily.
Jacob always loved singing when he was tiny. He didn't care what I sang, as long as it had sustained notes and had a mellow tone. Benjamin likes "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miserables, but ends up doing a frowny face and then crying whenever I sing "I Dreamed A Dream" (also from Les Miserables).
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment