Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Poop, Poop Everywhere!

Benjamin pooped through his diaper, through his clothing, and all over his carseat today. It covered the seat and the straps, and even went through the strap holes to the underside of the carseat. I'm washing it right now. Taking it apart and wiping the plastic parts down probably took over half an hour (I'm not good at this). Add to this time to wipe Benjamin off and then bathe him... this is quite time-consuming! The real challenge will be when it comes time to put it all back together again. Here's the kicker -- there's a time limit! I have to pick Jacob up this afternoon. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

geornge bob said...

good luck! The joys of babies.