Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

County Fair Time!

We went to the County Fair yesterday. It started out with my parents, my sister, Greg, Jacob, Benjamin, Sarah, and me. It was WAY too hot for a baby. So, Benjamin and I left when my parents and sister left.

Jacob had a GREAT time, as he was finally big enough to go on a few of the rides. Riding a motorcycle with a girl!
On the bee!
On a super cool dragon.
Down a HUGE slide!
On a little boat.
Some kind of missile type thing.

On a VERY tall ferris wheel with dad.
Mmmm. Cotton candy at the end of the day!

No comments: