Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Jacob in St. Louis Part II
It hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet since he left, but I miss my little guy. I thought it would be peaceful and quiet. It's actually just painfully quiet. But, he's having a good time (I got another call from him while he was shopping at Target with George Bob). It's nice to be able to rest more and I have a lot of work to get done this week, but I will be happy when Saturday comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment