(From my journal to Jacob)
You have been fussy today. That usually happens after you get your shots. Last night, I had to get some stuff done and your dad was exhausted. I let you cry for 15 minutes (I'm sorry!). You fell asleep, and actually, you were calm and talking before you fell asleep. You slept for 2 hours and then woke up to eat. I fed you, and then put you down. You only cried for 3 minutes. Today for your second nap, you only cried for 1 minute! It didn't work tonight. I finally got you to sleep around 8:15, and you were out cold with your mouth wide open. :) So cute. I can't wait until I'm done with training so I can spend more time with you. I had a dream a few nights ago that you could repeat "I love you." It was so sweet!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment