(From my journal to Jacob)
You push up on hands and knees sometimes. You sit up pretty well, but still topple over. You love to play. You're so big! I started work at National City on Monday. You (for now) are with Aunt Jeanne Mondays and Tuesdays (2:15-4:30), your Nana Wednesdays and Thursdays, and your Uncle Theo on Fridays. This is just while I'm in training. So far, you have cried most of the time with Jeanne and Nana. You're wonderful for your dad! We still can't get you to eat cereal. You make a funny face when we give it to you. :) Because I'm working, I have to get a lot done before I drop you off, so I barely have any time to just hang out with you, and I hate that. You seem fairly content, but I still wish we could play more. You love to hold your bottle by yourself, so we got you some small 4-oz bottles. You sometimes hold your hand in thumb-sucking position even when you have a pacifier in (or are drinking a bottle). It's so funny!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment