(From my journal to Jacob)
The night before last, you started laughing while your dad was playing with Pumpkin and a shoelace. It was so cute! You also did a big boy laugh one time over the weekend when the cats did something.
Last night you slept 3 hours straight in your crib! That was fantastic! On Saturday, we had you watch Brianna eat and then you shared a jar of bananas. Sunday night and Monday night, you ate! So I'm very happy. Toward the end of last week, I was wondering if you would ever eat -- you were crying if I even tried to put a bite in your mouth.
We keep losing your pacifiers. I think like 4 in the past week. I have no idea where they go!
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment