Welcome!

Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!

You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Cats Are Curious

(From my journal to Jacob)

Nana says you were good today! You napped for an hour and then you didn't cry the whole time! Hooray! I'm so happy. I showed off pictures of you at work today and they're hanging on the wall near my machine. You're so cute!

Today you wanted to get up at 5:30 a.m., but I was mean and made you go back to sleep.

You wore your "monkey" outfit from Aunt Jemima today, and it was so cute on you! You'll probably be too big for it soon.

You got to pet Pumpkin a little today. You smile so big! You get upset when the cats ignore you. You try to be friendly by giving them smiles. It's so cute. Pumpkin is a little curious about you, but Boehmke stays away unless you're crying. I'm not sure if she wants to help or hurt you, so I'm not taking any chances!

No comments: