(From my journal to Jacob)We visited your Grandma and Grandpa B. for the first time this weekend! We drove in Thursday night, and visited people on Friday. On Saturday, Grandma gave an open house for people to meet you. You were very good, but I think it was an overwhelming weekend -- we were all happy to get home on Sunday.
You started doing full face smiles this weekend. You smiled the most for Grandpa. Your grandparents are so in love with you! Your Auntie Anne couldn't come to the open house, but spent Friday night with you and Saturday early afternoon.
Your smiles are so wonderful. You're starting to reach for things. You grabbed someone's necklace and your grandpa's glasses. You're sleeping more through the night -- for longer stretches, at least. You're usually smiley in the morning. I love to just hold you and sing to you. You seem to enjoy it.
Tonight you were on your tummy and your dad leaned down close to you. I told you to smile for your Daddy and you did! It was so cute!
You rolled over tonight!!! You went from your tummy to your back. I'm so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment