(From my journal to Jacob)
Today we ate at Logan's Steakhouse for your first restaurant. You slept the entire time. A couple and then two men went on and on about how beautiful you are! We went to the mall and you were awake and so good there! Your Aunt Rosie is so in love with you! She held you while I was trying on nursing tops and was just enthralled. You smiled several times in a row. I'm sure they're just gas smiles, but it's so cute! You are going to be quite the charmer once you're smiling for real.
Welcome!
Please comment (it makes me feel cool) on blogs or photos, or just say hello! I really like comments -- it's the only way I know someone's reading this!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can subscribe on the left to have emails sent to you when new posts are added.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment