(From my journal to Jacob)Tonight you had your first bath at home! You didn't fuss much as I was cleaning your body, but you didn't like when I got your hair wet. You looked so cute all bundled up in the hooded towel! I didn't brush your hair right afterwards because I wanted to get you warm, so your hair's sticking out in funny places. It's so cute!
We've put you in a co-sleeper the past two nights, and the nights have been much better! I think you like being close. I keep my arm touching you, and it seems to help you sleep. Dad and I got to sleep in until 10 this morning! It's really exciting to be able to sleep.
Tomorrow's your two-week check up, so we get to see how big you've gotten! Your Grandma and Grandpa B. are getting ready for us to visit. It's still three weeks away, but they're pretty excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment